Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I WILL DUMP HERE.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

HAVE A TURK.

And didn't want to post this on his page, because I have another doodle to go with it, and would feel lame if I just had this pic here.

So have Antonio, doing exciting things, like sitting.

I fixed my scanner, guysss. And I'm getting pens and markers on Monday for a very late birthday present. B) So expect more.

Last edited by Provincial Hick on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I love his moustache B)

Lmao he reminds me of Sam Eagle from the muppets-- /shot
Back to top Go down
Derpy McGee

Derpy McGee

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Yesss I love these. B) /touches I love your style so much-- I am excited to see more ghjkahg Yess.

And I love that moustache. /touchesit <33
Back to top Go down
http://ohgoshbex.tumblr.com
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 pm

@liz
Thank youuuu

LMAO YES. Yes. B) He and Sam Eagle are really pretty much the same people. (They even resemble each other.)

@bex
<3333 Thank you so much. B) I will get some sooon.
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Djdnfjsjfndj I didn't even see Antonio <3 omg his hair is so cute. He can so paint Therese like one of his French girls B)
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I can only imagine her 'french girls' pose looks something like Peacock Feather's sexy poses--

Ffff thank you, he tries to wax it down, but just gives up halfway through--

And yes, GOOD, at least someone will let him.
Back to top Go down
Dapper Gent

Dapper Gent

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

dfjsdkfjsdkf They're both so handsome <333 Antonio is such a cutie xD

but

Oguzhan looks like my dad. 8| xD MY DAD IS A TURK. I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG-

Seriously though, with the mustache, nose, and eyebrows he looks exactly like my dad. He just needs to be balding a bit at the top--/shot
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/288uw5k.png

Practice drawing Kaarina, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRAW HER BODY--

Andddd a doodle. :l (Idk why Lev didn't come out in the pic, CLEARLY IT WAS AN IMPERIALIST PLOY.)
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Fjdjfndn I love her curves on the upper left one. That type of silhouette is my favorite of all time B)

And LMAO lev just is ceasing to exist, obviously. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH-- /shot XD
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 pm

<3333 Thank you sooo much. Fff, I think they really are so interesting looking. :l It's honestly amazing how waists worked during that period.

LMAO YES, YES. SHOWS HIM FOR BEING A DIRTY NIHILIST. You go reality.
Back to top Go down
Derpy McGee

Derpy McGee

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 am

I really love that one with her hair down. /touches B) <33

Lmao it just keeps going downhill. THE NEXT INSTALLMENT: HARRASSMENT AND STALKING /shot
Back to top Go down
http://ohgoshbex.tumblr.com
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 am

LMAOOOOO Lev and Antonio's faces cracked me up so much-- XD I like that Lev flipped a table he's not even sitting at. I could just see him like, turning around and flipping some random persons' table while they're trying to eat, all, "IMPERIALISTS!!!!!" ...He's allowed to do it, because morality is meaningless. :l

But lol, I drew a pic of those three gents last night, as well. It ended up being totally pointless, but I might post it anyways, in my next dump. B)
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

@bex
Thank you sooo much. B)

LMAO yess. What a nice group of gentlemen they are. Sure to win all the ladies. Don't worry, Bepin, this is not a wasted day.

@plum
FFff yes, they looked upper class, THEY DON'T DESERVE THE FOOD THEY EAT. "WHY DON'T YOU DISTRIBUTE THIS WITH THE GROUND?!" But yes, yes, it is perfectly acceptable for him. :l

Ohhhh. B) I want to see it anyways. You should post for sure. B) I post the most pointless stuff ever, SO, DON'T WORRY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WILL DUMP HERE.   I WILL DUMP HERE. Empty

Back to top Go down

I WILL DUMP HERE.
Page 1 of 1