Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman Snarker

Gentleman Snarker

Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? Empty
PostSubject: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 am

I really can't draw right now, but have a random Czech while I finish up my apps? :'D

It may look like his shoulders are too big, but he's just rocking a slimmed waist. :V
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

PostSubject: Re: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 am

At that "At last..." doodle. I am so tempted to go into paint and finish up that quote....

"I think I'll call it..... FRIDAY." it perfectly encompasses the character of vienna's youth-- /shot XD
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

PostSubject: Re: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

LMAO Babby- ffff

And fkldsklg Goshhhh Elle, I love your art so much. <333 And he seems like such an interesting character. I love himmm too. Everything you do, I just love.

I am your biggest fan. 8l
Back to top Go down
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 am

Inspired by the bottom-most picture.

HAD TO DO IT. HAD TO.

Also, I'm diggin' that wasp waist. B) Very classy. And yet he ruins it with the mismatched vest, that is a damn shame, you know-- :l /SHOT
Back to top Go down
Gentleman Snarker

Gentleman Snarker

PostSubject: Re: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

@ Babby
LOLYES He has a new revelation every day---/shot

@Oppy
gurlyouarewaytoonicetome :'DDD
I'll send some ELLE'S NUMBER 1 tshirts---/killed

@Plum
IDUFILFUSIFDUSDIFSDFSDHFDGSYES <333
THISISNOWMYICON

heisn'tveryfashionsavvyFORSHAME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?   Dumping Grounds, I Suppose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumping Grounds, I Suppose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Der Letzte Tanz :: Etcetera :: Kunsthaus-
Jump to: