Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maxim Fyodorovich

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derpy McGee

Derpy McGee

Maxim Fyodorovich Empty
PostSubject: Maxim Fyodorovich   Maxim Fyodorovich EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 am

Name: Maxim Fyodorovich Kobyla (Tends to drop the lastname due to distance from his family and he thinks it sounds smoother-- /shot)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Russian
Appearance: Laterrr
He's very tall (as in 6’6” tall) and lean, dark hair, really sharp eyes, nice set of scars on his face from a wolf hunt, looks really out of place anywhere other than a shack in a forest in Russia-- /shot I can't draw them, but Boris looks like this but Boris is tall like his owner and his head still comes up to Maxim's crotch

Occupation, Social Standing, Title, their reason for living in Vienna (all that apply):
Occupation: Dog breeder, usually borzoi and he has 3; a really tall tricolour (Boris), a grey and white one (Dunya) and a black and tan one (Yuliya)
Social Standing: Actually from an upper class family, but is generally quite the outcast and distanced from his family
Title: None
Reason for Living in Vienna: Maxim was born near and raised just outside of Arkhangelskoe in Moscow, the middle child of five and never really liked the style of ling that his family had, always preferring it when they went to their summer home in the forest, announcing that he was moving there at the age of seventeen and taking the two family dogs (a pair of borzoi). After 16 years of living fairly happily in the forest he decided to go back to see how they were doing, only to realise that he was the only one not married. Not wanting his family to get the one up on him he moved to another city (picking it purely at random on a list of cities) and is currently searching for a wife.With his social skills it could take some time— Selling borzoi puppies is always an additional bonus.

Notable personality traits: Maxim tends to have a rather cold, mildly threatening air about him that is not always intentional, though if he can use it to compliment his competitive nature, he’s not going to complain. He’s quite dense though and doesn’t seem to notice and dismisses any nerves around him being because of Boris, whom he takes nearly everywhere with him and is overall quite a friendly man, though many could consider him to be ‘overfriendly’ to a point where he’s scary.

Interests: Dogs, animals in general (he knows quite a bit about horses, too), current trends (Which he really fails at keeping up with, he barely even knew what was going on in Russia--), slang, ‘women that would make a suitable wife’

Political opinions (if any): He doesn’t pay enough attention

political/Social Affiliations (if any): None

Last edited by How Silly on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ohgoshbex.tumblr.com
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

Maxim Fyodorovich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim Fyodorovich   Maxim Fyodorovich EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 am

MALE 33
TALL DARK AND...INTERESTING
LOOKING FOR LADY WHO CAN COOK, CLEAN, ALSO HOT
MUST LOVE DOGS.

/SHOT---

Accepted B) fjdfnenf borzois <3 HE HAS MY HERZ ALREADY--
Back to top Go down
Provincial Hick

Maxim Fyodorovich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim Fyodorovich   Maxim Fyodorovich EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 am

Ffff I think you pasted twice--

fkgklg I love his character. And what a man. B)

<3 Sobbb, I love Borzois so much. Most people think they're strange looking, but I think they're one of the most elegant looking of all dogs. I used to draw them and make gijinkas of them all the time ffff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxim Fyodorovich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim Fyodorovich   Maxim Fyodorovich Empty

Back to top Go down

Maxim Fyodorovich
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Der Letzte Tanz :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: