Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański Empty
PostSubject: Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański   Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

((Well, I wanted to app Lev first, but...I guess it doesn't really matter, does it? :I And I already have this guy drawn out, so...))

Name: Rafał (goes by "Rafael") Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Polish
Appearance:
(see pic)
Hair: light blonde
Eyes: blue
Clothes: various shades of...tan-ish

Occupation, Social Standing, Title, their reason for living in Vienna (all that apply):
-Occupation: 'works under his father' which really means that he doesn't do much of anything, other than prepare to inherit a lot of wealth and search for a noble Austrian girl to marry.
-Social Standing: Despite being of somewhat lower nobility, his family is well-off enough, through business (aristocracy + nouveau riche? /shot).
-Title: Herr Ritter de Weryha (I'm guessing. :l 'de Weryha' is correct, anyways.)
-Reason for Living in Vienna: Rafael's family is originally from Galicia (a region of Poland; at this time, part of the Austrian Empire), but moved to Vienna after the Galician Slaughter of 1846, in which nobles were being massacred left and right by the peasantry. Rafael was born in Vienna, and thus speaks Viennese German better than Polish, and, in general, identifies with the Austrian city more than Galicia.

Notable personality traits: Outwardly, Rafael comes across as a charismatic and sociable young man. He can almost always be found out and about, spending his time chatting with people. Inwardly, however, he is a person very prone to stress and bad at dealing with it in a healthy manner. It is difficult for him to balance between his parent's wishes for him to retain his Polish identity, and his own wish to embrace an Austrian one--proof of this can be found in his preferred (Germanized) spelling of his name, and the fact that he's seeking to marry into an Austrian family.

Interests: The recent bizarre and seemingly random petty acts of arson being reported around the city (/TAKIN' LIBERTIES, AWWW YEAH), bicycling, trying to keep the other rich & young people's spirits up, etc.

Political opinions: Prefers not to think about it.

Political/Social Affiliations: The upper class.
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

PostSubject: Re: Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański   Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 am

lmao i can see the first thing he asks a woman: "How flammable a house would your dowry buy?" /SHOT

Acceptedddd~
Back to top Go down
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański   Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:56 am

"If we have a maid, I'd rather she not dust. I think that'll make things catch more easily, don't you?" /shot XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański   Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański Empty

Back to top Go down

Rafał Mieczysław, Ritter de Weryha-Wysoczański
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Der Letzte Tanz :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: