Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serafima Solovyov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

Serafima Solovyov Empty
PostSubject: Serafima Solovyov   Serafima Solovyov EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 am

Name: Serafima "Fina" Pavlovna Solovyov (formerly Saltykov; she changed it after leaving home)
Orientation: Heterosexual (but wouldn't be against experimentation if women were willing to pay)
Nationality: Russian
Appearance:
(see terrible pic; will draw her in regular clothes later)
Hair: black
Eyes: light green
Height: 5'5"

Occupation, Social Standing, their reason for living in Vienna:
-Social Standing: ...Whore. :l Formerly upper-class.
-Reason for living in Vienna:
Serafima was, for all intents and purposes, an atypically picturesque young bride. And proved to be an equally good wife. ...For the first week or so. Quickly realizing that her newlywed husband didn't measure up to her expectations (notably, in the bedroom), and that she was now stuck with him, she concluded that there was only one thing to do: she got rid of him.

The murder of her short-lived (no pun intended) groom left her with a new kind of freedom that she'd never experienced before in her fairly wealthy, subdued life. But she knew she'd be found out eventually for the murder, and thus made her plans to leave the country before her victim was even done bleeding out on the linens. After razing the household for all the valuables she could carry, she pawned them and used some of the money to travel to and settle down in Vienna. But rather than try for a different man, she decided that a married life was not for her, and opted for a career that catered more to her interests. She currently has a health certificate and is a registered prostitute, operating indepedantly of a brothel.

Notable personality traits: This is not a hooker with a heart of gold. This is a straight-up hooker. She loves her job, and has no reservations in letting customers know that. She's moderately educated, but doesn't care if people recognize this or not. While she can be reckless, she's good with her money, and is saving for the unforseeable future. Having come from a nice background, her clothes don't suggest enough for men to come to her when she's streetwalking--accordingly, she's adopted a more direct approach. Despite that she seems to delight in preying on them, she does find men legitimately interesting and more enjoyable to be around than other women. That said, she does not seem to feel any remorse over killing her husband--though neither does she plan to make murder a hobby.

Interests: Her job, men and being the object of their attention/lust, improving her German (specifically, her accent--despite that it sometimes can be utilized in seduction), and (secretly) making and collecting rag dolls.

Political opinions: Coming from a noble background, but living now amongst the lower-class, she tends to be neutral. ...And she just doesn't really care.

Political/Social Affiliations: If you got the money, Sugar, she'll gladly affiliate--/shot

((A NUTCASE AND A MURDERING HO. These are the characters I make to represent my chosen country. :'l /awful excuse for a person))

Last edited by Nietzsche Wannabe on Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

Serafima Solovyov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafima Solovyov   Serafima Solovyov EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 am

Accepted. Accepted forever. :I XD I love characters like her fffff I was wondering when someone would put in a whore. Because they were everywhere. :I I was thinking about one... But I don't see how I can top this XD

Health certificate? Balls. If the crown prince can get syphilis from a whore, anyone can. :I /shot XD
Back to top Go down
Nietzsche Wannabe

Nietzsche Wannabe

Serafima Solovyov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafima Solovyov   Serafima Solovyov EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 pm

FFFFFFFF Thank you-- XD I was like "Man, there aren't a lot of options left for female characters...... Whatever, I don't mind having a whore." /shot XD

I read that prostitutes in Austria had to have a 'health certificate' to be registered (and thus not be harassed by the police), but...I don't know what was actually on it or how much good it did. :I XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serafima Solovyov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafima Solovyov   Serafima Solovyov Empty

Back to top Go down

Serafima Solovyov
Page 1 of 1