Der Letzte Tanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum set in the mid-late 1880s in Vienna, Austria-Hungary. A dying empire is preserved in the amber of 19th century glamour.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hedwige Götschel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hapsburgers Syndrome
Admin
Hapsburgers Syndrome

Hedwige Götschel Empty
PostSubject: Hedwige Götschel   Hedwige Götschel EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Austrian
Appearance (A detailed paragraph if a drawn picture is not available): She's thin, dirty, loud, and also dirty. She's about 5'4", blonde hair that looks more brown from lack of showers, tan from the sun but still a little sallow looking, with teeth that are starting to look very bad. She wears a relatively plain dress and a bonnet with browning fake flowers. Green eyes. 21.

Occupation, Social Standing, Title, their reason for living in Vienna (all that apply): Flower girl ( This kind-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7Fye7O4Nw&feature=youtube_gdata_player ), sells flowers near the high class areas to escape having to prostitute herself from being unmarried. It doesn't mean she isn't suspected of prostitution. (LOL I'M SO ORIGINAL I just love my fair lady okay--) very very very very poor. So poor. 

Notable personality traits: she enjoys going to the countryside to get her flowers, and wishes she had enough to live there. She's bold and brash (more like belongs in the trash! /SHOT) and has a very heavy Viennese (or "idiot sounding"-- For real that's how other austrians see it) accent

Interests: Flowers, country living, also yelling

Political opinions (if any): she doesn't know any better

political/Social Affiliations (if any): ....none. XD
Back to top Go down

Hedwige Götschel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Der Letzte Tanz :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: